Jan 04 2021 Trading day.


I know it's a bit late but it was hectic yesterday and I haven't had the time to update. Overall it was a terrible day, my first trade was buying NVDA @338.5 deep ITM calls which cost me dearly. My thesis was it will continue to to $350 but the market took it apart and they lost most of the early gains and couldn't even recover decently. Had to sell those calls @327. I had 2 good AMZN short time trade who soften the NVDA blow but still it was only 25% of my lost with NVDA. I timed AMZN bounce @3191 to let it go @3205 and then with OTM calls (bought 3200c @ $36.85 sold @38.25) when AMZN was @3170. So overall i got fooled by the market movement as I did expected a down day but not in that force. The big move down is why I decided to let NVDA go as you never know if the next day we will see a continuation to yesterday selling. I preferred to start fresh so went to sleep with clear deck with hope for a better day today.

Comments